Linda has significant experience in the nonprofit sector, where she has provided coaching, leadership development, management and governance consulting. Her nonprofit experience includes:
- Coaching executives at the Chair, CEO and senior team levels, resulting in greater effectiveness, increased confidence and improved board-CEO relationships.
- Leading the development of a mission statement and strategic plan for a volunteer organization.
- Facilitating the restructuring and improved functioning of a board of trustees.
- Designing selection processes and serving on selection committees for a CEO and a key employee.
- Creating and delivering a “Leadership 101 Book Club” for 25 rising managers at a large international development organization.
- Orchestrating mentoring support for 40+ disadvantaged young people entering self-employment.
- Creating an employee survey for a fast-growing nonprofit to gauge staff understanding of and
support for a new strategic direction.
- Designing competency models and related assessment tools, enabling existing staff to grow with a changing organization and take on expanded leadership roles.
- Instituting a volunteer-led program that became core service offering.
Among the organizations Linda has worked with are:
- Impetus Trust
- Carers UK
- St Giles Trust
- Leap Confronting Conflict
- NAZ Project London
- The Prince’s Trust
- Peter Bedford Housing Association
- VSO (Voluntary Service Overseas)
- West End Synagogue
- Pelham Jewish Center
- STAR: Synagogues Transformation & Renewal